Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Glee rocks



Normally I would be leery of the idea of a network airing the pilot to one of its prized new shows, but having had a look at Glee, one of their more hyped shows, I have to admit, I can't wait for this show to start, its gonna be hilarious. Oh sure its really just a piss take on both High School Musical and the british crapfest that is Britannia High. How someone thought "hey, lets make a tv show where the angsty cast sing at odd times instead of just seething and being angsty!!"

But some how, Glee doesn't do that, it actually makes their angst and stuff funny, and their personal issues and flashbacks even funnier. I find myself abit upset I can't get to see more till the fall. totally gonna be worth it. Its like everything High School Musical and Britannia High did wrong, Glee did right, the whole cast is just spot on perfect for the school archtype they are trying to be, its just great.

Damn September being months away.


--
BC

No comments:

Post a Comment