Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wow, lucky 100.

I can't really believe something I started as a small thing to keep me out of bordom and allow me to express thoughs and views on things in a way one can only express on the internet, has gotten this far in just afew months time. I honestly didn't think much about keeping this up so long, i figured i'd get bored with it like i did my music blog i never update, but I was wrong, i never did get bored with this, and i don't see myself doing so either.

Its been fun so far, in my almost one year of doing this, I've gotten alot of encouragement from friends, and discovered that apparently, alot more people come looking for the ramblings of a crazy man that lives in the woods then I had ever thought would, I guess good promotion and word of mouth through friends who encourage and believe in what you do helps alot.

And to all of you who have helped me make it this far, thank you, and I hope to continue with your support in the future, cuz we aint' see nothing yet...


---

BC

No comments:

Post a Comment